Simple = Select + Search
This version implements a major feature, which was asked by many users ever since I started: grouped links are now available.
Each link now can be part of a group or not, that's up to you. Once the group property of a link is updated, the link will show up in a submenu under the group's name.
The "Search everywhere!" feature is both available at a root or at a group level.
It feels simple to configure, hope you think the same.
I need to improve the group field, so it auto-completes values with existing groups names... Also, sorting groups might be necessary, though you can achieve that with sorting the links.
It's not quite finished, but it's getting there.
- New groups feature
- Ability to turn "Search everywhere!" off
- New UI for featured search engines and credits page
- Having multiple search engines with same name is now possible again
- Localization updates
- respect incognito options in "Search everywhere!"
- hide "Search everywhere!" if group contains only one link
- improve group UI
- add filter option for featured search engines. Maybe group them (it's a lot of search engines)